We all know you can buy anything online; however choosing the right supplier for your team wear can be a daunting task. You need a supplier with the expertise and experience to get it right for you. You need a supplier that has a proven track record and will deliver on time at a fair price.
Here are a few tips to choose the right supplier:
- Find a Local manufacturer if possible.
- Have a chat and ask lots of questions, don’t just rely on email.
- Ask for fabric samples and colour swatches.
- Before placing your final order, make sure you get a full size range of samples made for your players to try on.
- After you have checked the sizing and got the numbers right, then place your order.
- Check the delivery process and get a timing commitment.